February 03, 2009

checking in

Since I'm not much of a writer to begin with, I can't say I have writer's block. I constantly think, "Oh I should blog about this." or, "Oh that would be funny to share." and then never do so. Mainly because I'm never around a computer when such moments happen.

We had a great weekend, with the Steelers winning the Superbowl. Bubba stayed up for the whole game and was hooting and hollering and screaming along with us. Granted, he didn't quite get WHY he was doing so, but he did it anyway. And I shared on Facebook the video of him playing the air guitar during the halftime show. I guess I'll put it up here, too.

Nothing really going on. We got a Wii Fit, and I'm currently trying to stay committed to working out on it. It's been fun so far (well, it only came in last nite, so I've only used it once, but it WAS a lot of fun.)

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

I have those days too. I'm sure people get tired of reading about music and my half finished projects but it's my blog. Go ahead and post what you want when you want. I always enjoy reading what ever you have to say. =)